Friday, August 29, 2014

Heebee Post #1123 - Eric Babaud - Russan (Ste. Anastasie) - France

The more I am getting to know the eloquent, talented and smooth humored Mr. Babaud, the more I am liking him. I hope our exchanges continue for a long time. And behold - this is the first posting with my new address on it! Good show Eric. The new Heebee Jeebeeland Studio is finally up and running semi-smoothly and I am as happy as the grinning fellow you see above.
This beguiling piece, entitled "I can be so different from me" reminds me of the lyrics "The more I change, the more I stay the same". Another path for the viewer to take, is the "String Theory" pathways through other dimensions - as if a cosmic sidewalk, strolling through different neighborhoods of reality. A beautiful, contemplative stretch for us to put on our  "One Universe - no matter what" slippers on and have a good think.
The first panel shown above was only a portion of the enormous (A4) sized colorful and vibrantly entertaining conglomeration.  Here it is in it's entirety and our eyes go on holiday until we can seize control of them by looking away. Great work Eric. I love your blog, (Eric Babaud Artwork Factory) and yes, my friend - I'll be seeing you in the mail old boy.

1 comment: